South Tyrol is full of hiking destinations, for this reason we offer a personal choice of our excursions and visits for your summer holiday in South Tyrol.
Do not forget: the BrixenCard allows you to enter for free in 80 museums, enjoying free travel on buses and regional trains in South Tyrol.
Not to miss during your holiday in South Tyrol:
- The Novecella Abbey above Varna
- Cathedral and castle in Bressanone
- Messner Mountain Museum in Bolzano, Bressanone and Plan de Corones
- The museum of “Iceman” in Bolzano: the oldest mummy in the world
- The botanical gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle in Merano
- Dolomites. The most beautiful mountains in the world are part of the UNESCO World Heritage since 2009
Events – Highlights
Here you can find a variety of events throughout the summer months in Bressanone and surroundings.