6=5 for ski rent, ski pass and private ski lessons!
A lot of sun and great weather. And this in January! Try your turns on the Trametsch, the longest valley run in South Tyrol and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the Dolomites. Fun and adventure at the toboggan run "RudiRun" is guaranteed.
Here are the highlights included when you stay at Hotel Fischer.
- 7 nights with gourmet half-board and all Fischer feel-good facilities
- 1 day free for ski pass: 6 days ski pass for the price of 5 (first day 10.01.21)*
- 6 private ski lessons for the price of 5*
- 1 day free for ski and service rent by Sportservice Erwin Stricker, pay for 5 and get 6 (rental exclusive)
- children up to 5,99 years stay for free
- Relax in the sauna area and quiet room with glorious panoramic views of the surrounding mountains
- BrixenCard for a variety of discounts and free entry to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- Free daily return journey on the Plose cable car (when open)
- Indoor pool (all-year round) and outdoor pool with large sunbathing lawn (May to September)
- Free, unlimited journeys on all buses and regional trains in South Tyrol – perfect for exploring the holiday region
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
*ski pass and ski lessons are not included in the price
Price per person for 7 nights with gourmet half-board and all Fischer feel-good facilities
from € 684,- (arrival sunday or monday)
|Premium || € 684,-|| € 678,-|
|Family Suite || € 714,-|| € 768,-|
|Fischer Suite || € 804,-|| € 876,-|
|Romantik Suite || € 870,-|| € 936,-|
|Panorama Suite || € 906,-|| € 972,-|