Experience a symphony of music, wine, and culinary delights in the unique cultural and historical setting of South Tyrol. A very special treat for the eyes, ears, and palate featuring historical sites of one of the oldest and richest cultural landscapes in Europe, be it against a breathtaking backdrop or in a more romantic, intimate setting.
Brixen invites you to an extraordinary festival with an ensemble of classical music, wines from Eisacktal valley, and the finest South Tyrolean culinary specialities.
Here are the highlights included when you stay at Hotel Fischer.
- 7 nights stay in a double room or suite
- 1 aperitif at the hotel bar
- 10% discount on our massages
- Ticket order according to program and availability (www.brixenclassics.com)
- relax in the new sauna area and quiet room with glorious panoramic views of the surrounding mountains
- indoor and outdoor pool
- BrixenCard for a variety of discounts and free entry to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- Free, unlimited journeys on all buses and regional trains in South Tyrol – perfect for exploring the holiday region
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Price per person for 7 nights with gourmet half-board and all Fischer feel-good facilities
from € 763,-
|Room|| ||12.06.-20.06.21|| |
|Single room Classic || || € 868,-|| |
|Comfort || || € 763,-|| |
|Comfort Panorama || || € 840,- || |
|Premium || || € 840,-|| |
|Family Suite || || € 882,-|| |
|Fischer Suite || || € 987,-|| |
|Romantik Suite || || € 1057,-|| |
|Panorama Suite || || € 1057,-|| |