The Plose provides enjoyable experiences on and off the slopes. One of the sunniest ski areas in South Tyrol, Plose, is easily accessible and has no unnecessary queues at the lifts or in the mountain restaurants. Only 7 km above the town of Brixen and 34 km from the Brenner Pass, skiers, tobogganists and lovers of the cold season will find their personal wish for an exciting or relaxing winter experience on the Plose.
Here are the highlights included when you stay at Hotel Fischer.
- 7 nights with gourmet half-board and all Fischer feel-good facilities
- 1 day free for ski pass: 6 days ski pass for the price of 5*
- 6 private ski lessons for the price of 5*
- 1 day free for ski and service rent by Sportservice Erwin Stricker, pay for 5 and get 6 (rental exclusive)
- Relax in the sauna area and quiet room with glorious panoramic views of the surrounding mountains
- BrixenCard for a variety of discounts and free entry to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol
- Free daily return journey on the Plose cable car (when open)
- Indoor pool (all-year round) and outdoor pool with large sunbathing lawn (May to September)
- Free, unlimited journeys on all buses and regional trains in South Tyrol – perfect for exploring the holiday region
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
*ski pass and ski lessons are not included in the price
Price per person for 7 nights with gourmet half-board and all Fischer feel-good facilities
from € 786,-
|| € 1296,-